ONLINE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Fretherne, Glos GL2 7JF
The Online Marketing Executive will work with the Marketing Manager to take a key role in the creation and delivery of online campaigns that drive sales and increase income.
The post holder will report to the Marketing Manager.
- To ensure online customers receive excellent customer service
- To create marketing activity that generates traffic to the website
- To manage the Coblands website through the CMS to enhance the customer experience and increase sale conversion rates
- To co-ordinate online orders and manage any customer queries and return requests
- To ensure each marketing activity has clear objectives with a measurable ROI through analysis and evaluation.
Main duties will be to:
- Be the primary point of contact for online orders and ensure that any queries are dealt with in a professional and timely fashion
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop the strategy to drive online sales
- Manage the social media channels for Facebook and Twitter
- Create email campaigns for an existing database of customers to promote traffic to the website
- Manage the website content within the CMS and work with the production team to ensure that the stock availability is up to date and take product photography of new stock
- Conduct campaign analysis through tracking techniques and producing reports for the management team
- Take responsibility to monitor and grow the databases ensuring data is compliant with relevant legislation for e-marketing purposes
- To undertake any other duties as may be required by the company.
Qualifications, skills and knowledge
The successful candidate will ideally have at least one years marketing experience in an online role and be looking for a new challenge.
The person will require excellent communication, interpersonal skills, have a proactive approach and an eye for accuracy and detail.
- Passionate and skilled at creating online marketing content
- Creative, innovative and commercially astute
- Flexibility in style, able to adapt quickly to the changing needs of the business
- An open friendly personality and good teamworking skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Clear and concise in communication
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Numerically confident
Please apply with a full CV and covering letter to Daniel Slinger - Marketing Manager.
Closing date for applications: 7th July 2017
Recruitment Agencies: Thank you for your interest, but we are not seeking assistance from agencies at this time.